Fly to Kingdom of Happiness-Bhutan
“kuzuzangpo La” (Namaste) welcome to the world’s only gross national happiness based economy and world's first carbon free country of happy people. Over shadowed and nestled between China and India. Bhutan is one of the smallest countries in the world, but its cultural diversity and richness are profound. Here strong emphasis is laid on the promotion and preservation of their unique culture. Bhutan’s location and it's unique geographical and climatic variations, makes it one of the world’s last remaining biodiversity hotspots. Bhutan pristine environment, with high rugged mountains and deep valleys, offers ecosystems that are both rich and diverse. Recognizing the importance of the environment, conservation of its rich biodiversity is one of the government’s development paradigms. Today, approximately 72% of the total land area of Bhutan is under forest cover and approximately 60% of the land area falls under protected areas comprising of 10 national parks and sanctuaries. Relish mouth watering Bhutanese cuisine, specially national dish of Bhutan Ema Datshi with Tingmo. Enjoy & feel the divinity in a class or a caste system free compassionate and fun loving society Bhutan, where thunder dragon, Druk, is emblazoned on the national flag, symbolizing the people of Bhutan: loyal, patriotic and living with a total sense of belonging within the kingdom.
Return Airfare, Transfers, 3.5 Star Hotel, PnF Buddy, Travel Insurance, Visa
Room CategoryDeluxe Room
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
- Thangka Painting Live Demonstration at Institute
- Cultural Show with masked dance performance with Bhutanese Dress up (Kira)
- Archery Match with Locals
- Local Farm House Visit
- Interaction session with Lady Monks
- Weavers looms visit
- Handmade paper factory
- Bhutanese cuisine Cookery Demonstration
- Hot stone Bath (optional)
- River Rafting (Optional)
- Picnic lunch at River Bank (Optional)
We board our flight from Delhi International airport and arrive at Paro international airport in Bhutan and by private vehicle take transfers to Thimphu which is the capital of Bhutan.Before emerging ourselves into the modern city of Bhutan-Thimphu our first stop over will be at Chuzom which is the meeting point of two rivers Thimphu chu and Paro chu.On the way we will also visit Tamchog Templewhere oldest Iron bridge in Bhutan is located. Good for photo session. After reaching Thimpu we we will visit Memorial Chorten(out side View) built in memory of the third King of Bhutan Jigme Dorji Wangchuk who was called the Father of modern Bhutan. Check in at hotel. Rest of the evening is at your leisure. Dinner at Hotel. Over night stay in Hotel.
Hotel Tashi Yodeling or Similar
After an early morning breakfast we visit the Buddha Doremawhich has world’s tallest statue than visit National Library where ancient manuscripts are preserved. Later visit Choki Handicraft where you can watch how the weaving is done and perhaps try as well.Visit traditional paper factory. You can also visit wood reserves for Bhutn’s National animal Taskin (optional). Visit famous clock tower. During afternoon you can buy some at handicraft market. Later we can have outside view of Tashi chhoe dzong which is also called fortress of the gloriuos religion.The dzong houses main secretariat building and is the throne of His Majesty, King of Bhutan. Later Proceed for fun filled evening in Restaurant. Dress up in Bhutanese dress; enjoy Bhutanese Cultural show along with dinner. Over nightstay in Thimphu.
Hotel Tashi Yodeling or Similar
After breakfast & check out, we drive to Punakha, enroute with a stop for tea break at Dochu La pass (3,100 mtrs), where on a clear day one can get a spectacular view of the Himalayas. After lunch, we will continue our drive to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan and visit Punakha Dzong, which is noteworthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1637. Damaged four times by fire and an earthquake, it has been fully restored by present King. Now you will visit second longest suspension bridgeof Bhutan, which is built on Po chu river. It connects to the nearby village with Punakha. Walking through this a sheer adventure. Check into Hotel – relax & enjoy dinner at hotel – Night stay at Punakha.
Hotel Lobesa or Similar
Post early morning breakfast, get ready for a day full of adventurous activities we have organized for you. First we will do little hiking to visit Fertility temple. Now we head for white water river rafting (optional)for stretch of nearly 14 Km followed by Picnic lunchnearby the river (extra cost Rs.750/- per person) After lunch & some rest we proceed to visit sangchhen Dorji Lhuendrup Lhakhang (Nunnery ) where we will have Interaction session with nuns/ lady monks. Later we get back to our beautiful resort. Relax for some time & have dinner & have a good night sleep.
Hotel Lobesa or Similar
fter breakfast & check out, we drive to Paro, enroute with a stop over for a Bhutan’s famous Tangka painting live demonstration at Thimpu’s famous tangka painting. We reach Paro by lunch time. If you feel hungry than we can stop for lunch.Late afternoon we visit a local family at their traditional farm house. There you will have sneak peak of Bhutanese culture while interacting with this family & also will enjoy playing Bhutan’s national gameArchery. Later we proceed to Paro market. Indulge in shopping for some Bhutneses artifacts. Check into your resort. Freshen up & have dinner. Before you go to bed, walk around your beautiful resort.
Rema Resort or Similar
In the morning, you can hike to Tiger’s Nest Monastery (optional), the most beautiful monastery located on a granite cliff high in the mountains. It is approximately 2-3 hour walk uphill for regular mountain hikers, however who are not used to of mountain hiking it could take an entire day too. Evening back to the hotel and relax. In case you don’t wish to do Tiger nest hikining you can opt for excursion by coach at no extra cost to Chele La Passwhich is a must visited place during your Bhutan trip.35 Km from Paro at the altitude of 3899 Mtrs. It is the highest motorable road in Bhutan with an amazing touristic experience! You can feel the wind running through your hair, the fresh air around you, the fluttering voices of the prayer flags, the colorful wild flowers dancing in the breeze and sip a cup of your favorite piping hot tea on the peak of this pass. Mother nature at its best in all its glory. Admire snow capped peaks of Jomolhari mountain. The view from one side of the pass is Paro city and the Haa valley on the other. What may look like just another mountain pass, the Chele La Passcan keep you spellbound for hours if you are a nature lover. Just sit on the grass on the slopes (with care) and admire the beauty of nature as it embraces you from all sides. Close your eyes and just breathe in the fresh mountain air. Offer a prayer of thanks to God for this wonder of nature before you return to Paro. Over night in Paro
- Highlights :
- Tiger Nest Monastery
Rema Resort or Simila
After breakfast & check-out, we start for Paro airport to catch our flight for our homeward journey. Enjoy the lingering memories of your dream journey accomplished, yet longing & looking forward for more with us.
- 5% GST & TAC
- SDF Rs.7200/- (Rs.1200/- per day for 6 days)
- Bhutan Entry Permit / Visa
- Accommodation under twin sharing with breakfast & dinner in respective hotels.
- 8 Breakfast and 8 Dinner
- Travel insurance upto 60 yrs. (Extra price difference maybe applicable above 60yrs of age)
- Private transport within Bhutan (Toyota coach / Tucson / Santafee/ Land cruiser / Prado) as per itinerary.
- Monuments entrance fee as per itinerary.
- Farm House visit with Archery match
- Interaction with lady Monks
- Cultural Show
- Per day 1 bottle mineral water
- English speaking guide
- PnF buddy
- Return airport Transfers
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions.
- Tiger Nest Hiking Rs 2000/-
- Picnic Lunch Approx-750/- Per person
- White Water Rafting 1500-1700/- Per Person
- Mandatory tip of Rs.700/- (Rs.100 per day) for Guide & Drivers
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses,
wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Trip prices are strictly applicable for Indian citizens only. • Rates are applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room. • Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP would not be responsible, in any circumstances, for any damages loss, etc. that may be incurred/suffered by you if the information provided by you in the Tour Registration Form turns out to be incorrect/ inaccurate. • We hold the right to alter the tour schedule in case of bad weather & other conditions beyond our control that might affect the normal itinerary. • All person joining the trip is to follow the given time schedule. Company reserves the right to leave the person behind for disturbing the trip schedule due to their late reporting time. In such case you are suppose to join the group later at your own cost. • During Pack n Fly trip, you understand and agree to follow all applied smoking regulations in public places either in India or abroad. All transportation provided exclusively for Pack n Fly are non-smoking in any part of the globe. • During Pack n Fly trip, you understand and agree to follow all rules & regulations specified by the company. If you are found indulging in unnecessary & unrequired activities due to which entire group schedule & decorum is getting disturbed. Company reserves the right to deport you without any prior notice at your own cost. • The meals at hotel are mix of Veg & Non-Veg dishes. In case of pure veg meals (No onion/no garlic) advance intimation is a must. • Meals at the hotel or other services not utilized during the tour shall be not liable for any kind of refund from the tour price. • Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP further reserves the right to change the itinerary and hotel, if necessary, in similar category as specified at the time of booking of Tour. • Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such situation the tour will be rescheduled on a different date and we will confirm your bookings for the same Incase the alternate tour date is not acceptable to you, we will refund the entire amount due and payable to you, and however, you will not be entitled to claim any compensation. Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP cannot take responsibility for any cost relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets and/or other arrangements not done through Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP. • In case of any deviation/ cancellation in the itinerary due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control or any unforeseen surprises, cancellation charges as per the cancellation policies below will be applicable • In case, the trip is cancelled, Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP will not be responsible for cost of tickets and travel arrangements done for the trip. • Cancellation Policy is applicable on land package only. • Cancellation and /or amendment of airline tickets shall at all times be subject to fees/charges/levies/payments as may be levied / payable to the relevant airline/carrier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy. • In case during the trip any group member faces medical problem, proper first aid will be provided at the earliest. • Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP would not be held responsible for occurrence of any of the following circumstances during or before the commencement of the Tour and any extra costs occurring due to these are to be borne by you: a) Any act of God, like heat wave, heavy rain, floods, land slide, earthquakes, extreme bad weather etc. b) Any delay or cancellation of trains, flights, ferry, bus etc. c) Medical problem, sickness, physical inability to manage with the itinerary or any other such matter. Such an inability shall not affect/ delay the rest of the group on the Tour d) Lost luggage, loss of personal belongings and/ or theft etc Cancellation Policies: • Cancellation policy is applicable on per person basis • Participant will have to intimate in writing to Pack n Fly Travellers Club regarding cancellation. • Cancellation policy will apply from the date of receipt of written information from tour participant and she will have to make below mentioned payments accordingly. • If you fail to join the tour on the day of departure, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made. • In case of cancellation of tour/travel services irrespective of any circumstances, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the cancellation request in writing. Applicable cancellation charges would be deducted from the undiscounted full cost of trip, which are as follows: Prior to 46 days from tour departure date or more: 0% 45 – 36 Days from tour departure date : 25% 35 – 26 Days from tour departure date: 50% 25 – 16 Days from tour departure date: 75% 00 – 15 Days from tour departure date: 100% *Change of name or date is not permitted under any circumstances. Any claim cannot be made for any loss occurred due to cancellation. • *For any flight tickets booked by us additionally with the trip being cancelled, the cancellation policy of the airline will apply. Our Responsibility & Liability Waiver : All the Tour Packages mentioned in our 2016-17 Tour Package Brochure / which are mentioned above are sold under the business management of Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP and they are in no way to be considered as the principal of the subject services. We reserve the right to make any changes in the itinerary as per the prevailing conditions. Neither Pack n Fly Travellers Club LLP, India – Bhutan/ New Delhi nor any of its participating suppliers like hotels /transporters /guide etc will be responsible for any additional expenses due to bad weather, flight cancellation, road blocks, illness, accident, strikes etc. We should not be held responsible for any unforeseen conditions or situations beyond our control.